Get answers here
01. How much time will I need to schedule for my dental work?
The timing for dental treatments varies. Tooth whitening, for example, can be done in an hour. Implants may require 1 week and potential follow-up procedures.
02. Will I really save a lot of money with dental work done in Berwick?
If you are already here then yes, you would. How much depends on the amount of treatment that you require.
03. How can I be sure that your dentists and hygiene staff are highly trained and competent?
We are committed to keeping up to date with the latest techniques and materials in dentistry. Our staff is highly trained in all aspects of dental care.
04. Can I feel confident about your hygiene services?
Dental hygienists do not exist in every country but are part of the growing trend in dentistry around the world because of their specialized services.
05. How about the training of your dentists?
Our dentists are accredited with our internal program which assesses communication and competency in various areas in dentistry.
Ask your question
We’d love to keep in contact with you.
Book an Appointment
Let us know your problem, make an appointment and receive the best advice from specialists in the field.