Gaps within your teeth caused by missing teeth can have a massive impact on your life, but a dental implant procedure can change everything. Dental implants are a fantastic way to replace your missing teeth while also providing you with a better solution to having partial or complete dentures.
A dental implant is a titanium post (like a tooth root) that is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line that allows your dentist to mount replacement teeth, including a crown, bridge, or denture in that area. An implant doesn’t come loose like a denture can. Dental implants also benefit general oral health because they do not have to be anchored to other teeth, like bridges. The teeth that come with implants are very natural looking and can enhance and restore your smile.
If you are looking for dental implants in Berwick, Langmore Dental is the right place for you. Give us a call today to explore your dental implants options.
Why should you get dental implants?
Restore your confident smile
Replace one or more missing teeth
Resolve bite problems or joint pains caused by teeth shifting into missing teeth space
Support a denture or bridge to make it more comfortable, durable, and secure
Enhance or restore facial tissues
Restore chewing, digestion, and speech
What to expect with dental implants?
When getting a single dental implant or dental implants, you must know that this is an invasive procedure that involves a screw, an abutment, and a crown. For your initial visit, the dentist will do a full and thorough evaluation of your teeth, including x-rays and teeth models, to ensure that the implants will closely match your teeth. Once the initial assessment is done, the dental implant surgery will occur and is usually done in several stages, requiring your jawbone to heal entirely before more work is done.
- If the damaged tooth hasn’t come out yet, it will be removed.
- The jawbone will be prepped for the surgery so that the screw will be installed in it.
- Once the jawbone is healed, the implant will be inserted on the gum line.
- The jaw will need more time to heal again, and after that, the abutment will be placed, and the artificial tooth will be placed on top, which completes the procedure.
We know that you are wondering, “how painful is it to get dental implants?” but you don’t have to worry as the procedure is done with anesthetic. Also, dental implant recovery is generally pain-free, but expect to experience minor discomfort.
Are you looking for a less invasive and quicker dental implant procedure?
REPLACEDENT® is an innovative dental implant procedure that allows you to have implants in a shorter period, using 3-D technology and computer-guided keyhole implant placement. Because of the latest enhancements in 3-D technology, you don’t need to undergo lengthy and invasive surgical procedures anymore; you can have dental implants with a minimally invasive and time-efficient procedure. This revolutionary procedure allows for precise and permanent tooth replacement with dental implants and is perfect for single, multiple, or all teeth replacement options.
The keyhole implant placement procedure
- During your first visit, our experts here at Langmore Dental will take an impression of your mouth.
- We will then refer you to a nearby facility for a diagnostic scan. A computer-guided technology will help us determine the plan of action for placing your dental implants using a 3-D printed keyhole template.
- On the day of the implant procedure, our dentist will use computer-guided technology to place your dental implants in the exact area required through keyhole surgery.
- There’s no downtime with this procedure. Once done, you can almost immediately get back to your life and work. No lengthy periods of painful recovery. And the best part? Your procedure will be virtually pain-free.
- The healing time for this procedure is approximately 3 months so that the bone can fuse with the dental implant. Before your next appointment, we will use 3-D printing to print your new crown or bridge so that it will be ready for your next visit.
Minimally invasive procedure - almost pain-free
Fast recovery time - since the surgery is precise and there is minimal pain, little time is needed to recover
Accurate and predictable results - the 3-D technology allows us to be incredibly exact and explore all possibilities to determine the best position to place your implants for optimal results
The type of implant treatment offered here at Langmore Dental include:
Single implants, both mini and regular
Implant retained dentures
All on four
If you have diabetes or are a smoker, then implant treatment may not be successful for you.
If you are looking for a trusted Berwick dentist, we are here to serve. At Langmore Dental we are happy to offer you a FREE no-obligation consultation to establish if you are suitable for implant treatment. During this appointment, your dentist can give you an accurate cost, including the time frame involved. Apart from dental implants, we also offer porcelain veneers and teeth whitening.
This procedure was invented in Melbourne, Australia.
Our dentist will assess if you are suitable for the procedure by performing a 3-D diagnostic scan of your mouth.
Millions of people have opted for this procedure and have greatly benefited from dental implants. Dental implants procedure has a cumulative success rate of 95%.
If some of your teeth need to be extracted, you will have to wait for a minimum of 3 months before the implant procedure.
Most health insurance plans don’t cover dental implants because it is usually classified as a cosmetic one. If you are wondering, “Are dental implants affordable?” book an appointment with us to quote how much your tooth implant in Berwick will cost.
Our dentist will explain how you should take care of your dental implants. While they are not difficult to maintain, they will require good hygiene and regular cleaning, just like your normal teeth. You will also be required to have regular oral check-ups.
With regular professional dental treatment and the right care at home, your affordable dental implants in Berwick can last for decades or even the rest of your life.